High School Hangout
Join us once a month from November – December and February – April for an exciting time with other high school students (age 14-18). We will have activities throughout the year at New Life Camp. We will also spend time studying a challenge in God’s Word. Limited Space Available
Tentative Dates and Times 2020-2021
- We will be administering a drive-through check-in and pick-up process. Before the event, you will be emailed your huddle assignment and drop off time (3 - 5pm) and pick-up time (7 - 9pm)
- February 13
- March 13
- April 17
- February High School Hangout Registration: Tuesday, January 19th - Friday, February 4th. Limited Space Available
- During the registration process you will be given the opportunity to include friend requests. We will be breaking students up into groups prior to the event.
- Cost: $20 per student
- There are no refunds for any cancellations
- Masks for staff, volunteers, and campers ages 5 or older will be required while on site. Our campers will not be required to wear a mask while: eating or drinking, 6 feet apart from others, or strenuous outdoor activity.
- Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, chips, and cookie will be served. Students should bring their own water bottle.
- Students with allergies should bring their own meal - there are no discounts.