High School Hangout
Join us once a month from November – December and February – April for an exciting time with other high school students (age 14-18). We will have activities throughout the year at New Life Camp. We will also spend time studying a challenge in God’s Word. Limited Space Available
Tentative Dates and Times 2021-2022
- We will be administering a drive-through check-in and pick-up process. Before the event, you will be emailed your huddle assignment and specific drop off time (range: 3 - 5pm) and pick-up time (range: 7 - 9pm)
- November 13th
- December 11th
- February 12th
- March 19th
- April 9th
- November High School Hangout Registration: TBA. Limited Space Available.
- During the registration process you will be given the opportunity to include friend requests. We will be breaking students up into groups prior to the event.
- Cost: TBA
- There are no refunds for any cancellations
- Masks for staff, volunteers, and campers will be required while on site (medical exemptions allowed for campers). Our campers will not be required to wear a mask while eating or drinking.
- Chick-Fil-A sandwiches, chips, and cookie will be served. Students should bring their own water bottle.
- Students with allergies should bring their own meal - there are no discounts.