Family Bible Lessons
Family Bible Lessons are designed for children and their families to learn to read and enjoy the Bible together. These are accessed online September-April. Children ages 8-18 by December 31st can complete the quizzes for a discount off our summer camp program.
2020-2021 Lessons: Biblical Themes
We will explore a different biblical theme each month to see how it runs through the biblical narrative. We will use videos from BibleProject to guide us in understanding these themes from the beginning of the Bible to the person of Jesus.
- Subscribe to our email list by filling out the form below to receive the lesson each month.
- Only children who are ages 8-18 by December 31st are eligible for the summer camp discount.
Lesson Access & Detail for 2020 – 2021
- Lessons will be posted by the 1st of every month from September through April – 8 lessons in all.
- Children who complete all 8 lessons with a score of 70/100 or better on their quizzes are eligible for a discount off of Summer Camp 2021 (exact discount will be posted in June).
- Those who score at least 90/100 or better on all 8 lessons will receive a trophy at their week of camp.
- All lesson quizzes are due by April 30, 2021.
- Have questions? Contact Us
“BibleProject is a non-profit animation studio that produces short-form, fully animated videos to make the biblical story accessible to everyone, everywhere. We create videos, podcasts and study guides that explore the Bible’s unified story by focusing on its overarching themes and each book’s literary design. We are committed to understanding the Bible in its historical context and communicating its wisdom for the modern world. Ultimately, we want to change how people read and use the Bible.”
You can view all of their videos and resources, completely free, at www.bibleproject.com.