New Life Camp offers a wide range of activities from fall to spring to homeschooled students of all ages. All activities are supervised by trained Christian staff who desire to serve the Lord and minister to children. In every activity we offer, it is our desire to teach the truths of the Word of God, making each activity exciting and excellent.
These activities are designed to supplement parental instruction in academic related courses for students who are in 6th-12th grade. Each activity is presented and taught from a Biblical worldview.
Activities include: English and Literature, Foreign Language, Electives, Math, Science and Social Studies.
Academic Schedule and Pricing
Important Dates 2020-2021
- Registration for 2020-2021 Begins Online: Wednesday, May 13th @ 10:00 am
- Virtual Student/Parent Orientation and Full Payment Due: Wednesday, August 26th. Click here for schedule and details of the virtual orientation.
- First Week of Fall Semester: Tuesday-Thursday, September 1st-3rd
- Deadline to Register for Activities: October 2nd
- Veteran’s Day (All Classes Held Virtually): Wednesday, November 11th
- Thanksgiving Break (No Activities): Tuesday-Thursday, November 24th-26th
- Last Week of Fall Semester: Tuesday-Thursday, December 15th-17th
- Christmas Break (No Activities): December 22nd-31st
- First Week of Spring Semester: January 5th-7th
- Spring Break (No Activities): March 16th-18th
- Last Week of Spring Semester: May 4th-6th
- Make Up Days (if needed): May 11th-13th
Activity Descriptions and Instructor Bios
Our instructors have a desire to see students develop and grow in their relationship with Christ through the subjects they are so passionate about. Here you will find our Activity Descriptions and Instructor Bios.
It is required for parents to read the LEARN Academics Student/Parent Handbook prior to attending – we recommend all students reading as well. Please read and return to you online dashboard to sign the form when completed.
Our parent handbook this year also includes important details regarding our COVID-19 policy.
These activities provide a variety of electives for homeschooled students ages 4-13. The LEARN Club instructor will engage the student in fun exploration and hands-on activities while intertwining Biblical truths to encourage a love for learning.
- LEARN Clubs topics are: Science, Physical Education/Recreation, Fine Arts and Hobbies, and Outdoor Clubs.
- LEARN Clubs are arranged by age in either whole morning sessions (3.5 hours) or shorter afternoon slots (1.25 hours per activity).
Spring 2021 Important Dates
- Online Registration Begins
- All Tuesday Activities: Tuesday, December 1st, 10:00am
- All Wednesday and Thursday Activities: Thursday, December 3rd, 10:00am
- Deadline to Register for Activities: January 8th
- Full Payment Due: Thursday, January 14th @ 10:30am
- First Week of Activities: Tuesday-Thursday, January 19th-21st
- Spring Break (No Activities): Tuesday-Thursday, March 16th-18th
- Final Week of 10 Week Sessions: March 30th-April 1st
- Final Week of 3 and 13 Week Sessions: Tuesday-Thursday, April 20th-22nd
Find out all the details in the links below. Our parent handbook this year also includes important details regarding our COVID-19 policies
Spring 2021 COVID-19 Refund Policy
- This program will be held under COVID-19 Phase 2.5 restrictions recommended by CDC, ACA, and NC Department of Health, such as limited size of groups, required face masks for ages 5 and older (medical exemptions allowed), and social distancing.
- There will be no refunds on the minimum deposit for reasons related to these restrictions; by registering, you are committing to the program under these restrictions.
- If NLC makes any alterations to this program that are more restrictive than the Phase 2.5 restrictions, updates will be made to our cancellation/refund policy.
- Cancellation prior to the first day of activities = full refund less $50 registration fee per activity. If there is an outstanding balance for the participant, the refund will be applied to that balance.
- Cancellation after the second day of activities – no refund.
- We will frequently and transparently communicate with you along the way, and we welcome your input and feedback also.
- All children ages 5 and older are required to wear face masks. For medical exemptions, see pages 3-5 of the Clubs Parent Handbook.
- For information about screening, see pages 3-5 of the Clubs Parent Handbook.
- Parents will not be permitted in the gym or on the field.
- Other information about our COVID-19 Policies