Get a taste of camp by coming to SN@C (Saturday Night @ Camp). Campers will get to experience many camp games and activities and hear a story from the Bible that will point them to Jesus.
- SN@C is for children ages 4-14
- Children ages 4-7 are divided into huddles based on their age
- Children ages 8-14 are divided into huddles based on their age and gender
- Children will participate in a variety of games, enjoy supper, and receive a lesson from the Bible as part of their evening
- Please visit our COVID-19 Info page through the link above to see our General Guidelines and Policies.
Tentative Dates and Times 2022-2023
- We will be administering a drive-through check-in and pick-up process. Before the event, you will be emailed your huddle assignment, drop off time (4:45-5:15pm) and pick-up time (8:10-9:00pm)
- April 1st
(All registrations open at 10am and close at 5pm)
- April SN@C Registration: Tuesday, March 7th. through Tuesday, March 28th. We will not be accepting late registrations or walk-ins.
- Registration Cost: $15 per child - $45 per family of 3 or more children
- There are no refunds for any cancellations.
- Children with allergies should bring their own meal - there are no discounts
- Supper for SN@C includes a Chick-fil-A sandwich and chips. Campers should bring their own water bottle.
- If your child brings their own meal, please make sure it does not contain nuts or nut products as New Life Camp is a nut-free zone.