Get a taste of camp by coming to SN@C (Saturday Night @ Camp)
November SN@C Registration Begins October 13th and closes October 30th
Limited Space Available
- SN@C is for children ages 4-14
- Children ages 4-7 are divided into huddles based on their age
- Children ages 8-14 are divided into huddles based on their age and gender
- Children will participate in a variety of games, enjoy supper, and receive a lesson from the Bible as part of their evening
- Masks for staff, volunteers, and campers ages 5 or older will be required while on site. Our campers will not be required to wear a mask while: eating or drinking, 6 feet apart from others, or strenuous outdoor activity.
Tentative Dates and Times 2020-2021
- We will be administering a drive-through check-in and pick-up process. Before the event, you will be emailed your huddle assignment, drop off time (3-5pm) and pick-up time (7-9pm)
- November 7
- December 5
- February 6
- March 6
- April 10
- November SN@C Registration: Tuesday, October 13th - Friday, October 30th. Limited Space Available
- Registration Cost: $20 per child, $60 per family of 3 or more
- There are no refunds for any cancellations.
- Children with allergies should bring their own meal - there are no discounts
- Ages 4-10: Chick-Fil-A nuggets and chips. Campers should bring their own water bottle.
- Ages 11-13: Chick-Fil-A sandwich and chips. Campers should bring their own water bottle.