Get a taste of camp by coming to SN@C (Saturday Night @ Camp). Campers will get to experience many camp games and activities and hear a story from the Bible that will point them to Jesus.
- SN@C is for children ages 4-14
- Children ages 4-7 are divided into huddles based on their age
- Children ages 8-14 are divided into huddles based on their age and gender
- Children will participate in a variety of games, enjoy supper, and receive a lesson from the Bible as part of their evening
- Please visit our COVID-19 Info page through the link above to see our General Guidelines and Policies.
Tentative Dates and Times 2021-2022
- We will be administering a drive-through check-in and pick-up process. Before the event, you will be emailed your huddle assignment, drop off time (4:45-5:30pm) and pick-up time (8-9pm)
- November 6th
- December 4th
- February 5th
- March 5th
- April 2nd
(All registrations open at 10am and close at 5pm)
- November SN@C Registration: October 12th-29th
- December SN@C Registration: November 9th-26th
- February SN@C Registration: January 11th-28th
- March SN@C Registration: February 8th - 25th
- April SN@C Registration: March 8th-25th
- Registration Cost: $20
- There are no refunds for any cancellations.
- Children with allergies should bring their own meal - there are no discounts
- Ages 4-10: Chick-Fil-A nuggets and chips. Campers should bring their own water bottle.
- Ages 11-13: Chick-Fil-A sandwich and chips. Campers should bring their own water bottle.