Statement & Program Updates
Next Level Basketball 2021
Please read the following for information concerning our Next Level program. For questions or more information email our Director of Finance, Celeste Honaker.
- Due to continued restrictions and guidelines from COVID-19, we have made the decision not to hold our Next Level 2021 Season.
- If you have questions regarding your credit from last year's Next Level Season (2020), see the options below.
- Option 1: Donate all or a portion of the registration fees to New Life Camp. This will help sustain our mission to love, accept, and introduce children and their families to Jesus Christ and equip them to live lives that glorify God. Your donation will be 100% tax deductible. (Please consult your tax advisor for specific advice). We would be grateful for your partnership in reaching children and families for Christ during these challenging times.
- Option 2: Maintain a credit on your account. This option allows families to have funds available for future program registrations. Please note, you will need to pay the registration fee for your program to secure a spot, then the available credit will be transferred to cover the remaining balance(s). Again, we are thankful for your willingness to consider the credit option.
- Option 3: Refund. If you have a zero-balance with us, it will be issued directly to the card on file or by manual check. If you have an outstanding balance for other NLC programs, your refund will be applied to your balance.
- Note: If you have not turned in your uniform (13U-18U) or t-shirt (8U-10U) from the 2020 Next Level Season, please return it to the wire shelves outside the Activities Center. Place uniform/t-shirt in a bag labelled with your players name(s).
- If we are missing a uniform/t-shirt from your 2020 Next Level Season, your refund will be reduced by the cost of said item. Uniform (13U-18U) - $40. T-shirt (8U-10U) - $20.
LEARN Home School
- Our registration for Spring Clubs is closed as of January 8th, and we are currently planning on in-person activities and classes this spring.
- We are closely following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control, the North Carolina Department of Health, and the American Camping Association as we plan for the spring.
- All staff and volunteers will be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to each day. All staff and volunteers will be required to wear a mask. All students ages 5 and older will be required to wear masks unless participating in strenuous physical activity.
- For all details related to COVID-19, see pages 3-5 of the Clubs Parent Handbook
- We are closely following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control, the North Carolina Department of Health, and the American Camping Association as we plan for our winter & spring sports.
- Pre-Tryout/Practice/Game Screening: All coaches, athletes, and volunteers will be screened for signs/symptoms of COVID-19 prior to each event. All coaches and staff will be required to wear a mask unless they are strenuously active. All athletes will need to wear masks when NOT actively participating on the field including arrival and departure.
- Please visit our Athletics page for more information.
Cancellation & Credit Information for Spring 2020 Programs
- If you participated in one of our 2020 Spring programs, you may be eligible for a credit.
- The programs affected were: Next Level Basketball, LEARN Clubs, Storm Baseball, & Storm Soccer.
- Click the link below for instructions on processing your credit.