New Life Camp offers a wide range of activities all year long for various grade levels. All activities are supervised by trained Christian staff who desire to serve the Lord and minister to children. Registration for activities takes place online. In every activity we offer, it is our desire to teach the truths of the Word of God, making each activity exciting and excellent.
Here are the activities we offer:
- Bible Lessons - this program is designed to help 3rd-12th grade students study God's word and apply it to their lives. A discount off a week of summer camp can be earned through this program.
- Homeschool Enrichment - Our program for home-schooled students offers fun activities for younger children and supplemental academic courses for older children.
- Monthly Events - We offer these monthly activities from September-April. There's a program for each grade level: K-4th, 5th-8th, and 9th-12th.
- Next Level Basketball - The Next Level Basketball League is designed for the beginner as well as the player who wants to take their game to the next level. At the same time they are also challenged to take their relationship with Christ to the next level (K-12th Grade).
- New Life Devotions - We send out daily devotional emails to help those who want help in studying God's word.
- Open Soccer - this fall program is designed for beginners and experienced players to develop their skills while learning about Christ.
- Storm Athletics - This is our home-school athletics program that competes against local schools and is part of the North Carolinians for Home Education Athletic Conference.
- Summer Camp - Since 1950, this has remained our largest program. Every summer, children come to enjoy a fantastic week of camp. We offer both overnight and day camp programs.